Important Notice: These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally enforceable agreement with The Thread Factory. If you do not agree with any of these Terms and Conditions, you are not permitted to use this website and should immediately exit from it.
Your use of our website constitutes your acceptance and agreement to these Terms and Conditions. Please read these Terms and conditions thoroughly.
The Thread Factory reserves the right to amend or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time and without notice to you. Your ongoing use of the website following any amendment or modification constitutes an agreement by you to abide and be bound by the amended or modified Terms and Conditions.
From time to time there may be information on our website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing and availability. The Thread Factory reserves the right to correct any errors, pricing, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have placed an order with us).
ACCEPTANCE OF INVOICE:
When you accept the invoice for an order, we deem this as a legally binding document, thus agreeing to the terms and conditions displayed on our website and invoice.
If you have any concerns regarding the terms please call our office to discuss this matter further, we value our customers and want to do business in a manner which is both fair for you and us.
CANCELLATION OF ORDER:
Orders that are underway CANNOT BE CANCELLED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES and you are liable to full payment of Invoices.
The Thread Factory understands that your purchased goods are important to you. Upon approval of Proofs or Mock Ups (colours, logos, decoration, trims, zips, velcro and all other accessories) you will be committing to purchase the goods in accordance with such approvals and your order placed with us. It is therefore important that you carefully review the Proofs and Mock Ups and other information supplied to you and tell us about changes you require. We will not be responsible in the event that you make a mistake or change your mind in respect to any approvals given and you must make payment for all goods supplied in accordance with such approvals given.
Orders placed are at the risk of the client, if the client is unsatisfied with sizes/styles/chosen stock or the client has left placement/print size/ink colours/etc up to us, it is at the risk of the client and The Thread Factory will take no responsibility.
TERMS OF SERVICE:
Quote is only valid for 14 days from date of quote and is subject to final submitted artwork. If we are supplying goods, we require payment up front on placement of order. Turnaround is 2-4 weeks from approval of artwork and/or receiving the payment, NOT FROM FIRST CONTACT MADE. Delays in deposits and/or artwork approvals will result in finish dates being pushed back accordingly.
PAYMENTS & OWNERSHIP OF PROPERTY:
All stock ordered by The Thread Factory will remain property of The Thread Factory until payments have been made. We reserve the right to change prices according to that of the industry and/or our suppliers without notice.
Our designs are important to us – they are the backbone of our business discipline. Regardless of the circumstances in which you come to view of design work (EOI, RFQ, tender, submission, catalogue, website or quote) The Thread Factory is the lawful rights holder of the intellectual property (IP) rights under Australian and International laws.
Intellectual Property rights are protected under the Copyright Act 1969. Our designs are protected from the first moment they are created. the designs are not required to be registered. You are licensed to view or use the designs only for the purpose they are created. Any further use of purpose will be unlawful unless you first obtain our prior written consent and on the terms and conditions we specify.
If you ask us to produce merchandise for you using a design created by you or a third party, you must warrant that you have acquired the necessary permissions and consents from the rights holder (including moral rights consents). You fully indemnify and release us in this regard.
COLOURS OF PRODUCTS:
We take care to ensure we provide you with accurate colour descriptions and images, however there may be reasons why the colour of your item on arrival is not as depicted on your screen.
1. Colours of products displayed on your computer monitor may vary from the actual colour of the item you are purchasing this is due to the high variance in colours utilised by computer monitors.
2. Many of our products are custom made and there may be variance in colour or pattern for this reason. Products where this may occur have this noted on the item description.
We will not offer a refund due to a variation in colour from that depicted on our website and your screen.
ORDERS: We shall not be liable for damage arising for failure to make delivery of all or part of an order caused by Acts of God or circumstances beyond our control.
REFUNDS & RETURNS POLICY:
The Thread Factory will only make, and is only obligated to make, a refund in accordance with their Refunds & Returns Policy; the guidelines for eligibility are detailed in this policy.
- Where your products are damaged in transit: We carry transit insurance to protect our customer’s purchases, however where you have signed for goods without outlining any faults or damage then these goods may not be covered by transit insurance. You must inspect your goods upon delivery and outline any faults or damage on the delivery note before signing it. You must ask the driver to initial your remarks. If possible, please take a photo of the damage immediately following the delivery. You must notify The Thread Factory of any faulty or damaged goods within 24 hours of receipt of the goods. Failure to do so will mean that any transit policy will be voided.
2. Your goods have a manufacturers fault/flaw or damage: If you detect a manufacturers fault with your item you must notify us within 7 days. You will be offered a replacement item if available. If a replacement item is not available you will be offered a similar item at a similar price or a refund. A refund is not available if a replacement item is available. Faults not reported within 7 days are not eligible for a refund.
3. The incorrect item has been delivered to you: Please contact The Thread Factory within 24 hours of the delivery of an incorrect item. We will arrange for the collection of the incorrect item and delivery of the correct item. You will not incur any additional costs in this circumstance. Your replacement item will be delivered to you within the normal delivery time frame for that item.
4. Goods damaged by you and natural wear and tear: We will not accept the return of goods that are damaged by you (accidentally or otherwise) or due to natural wear and tear following delivery or goods that have been washed and dried outside of our garment cleaning recommendations.
5. Method and payment of refund: You accept that all refunds will be provided to you by electronic funds transfer to your nominated account or in any other way decided at the discretion of The Thread factory.
Occasionally, due to supplier shortages, we may have to substitute goods to fulfill your order in a timely manner. If so, we will replace the item with one of similar, or better quality, and contact you prior to doing this and or should any large price variation occur.
Claims for shortages will only be recognized if made within 7 days of delivery. Specially ordered or custom made items cannot be returned for any reason other than if defective. We will not accept goods for return that have been labelled, printed or embroidered or used unless our office has stated otherwise, so please check all goods for suitability for your purpose prior to labelling or using.
All The Thread Factory products are covered by the manufacturer’s and supply warranties. If goods appear faulty, we will ask you to send a images of the defective product and invoice of purchase date. DO NOT dispose of the item until we have been sent a image.
INABILITY TO SUPPLY:
Whilst every effort is made to supply goods, The Thread Factory cannot control available of goods from our suppliers. Occasionally, due to manufacturer shortages or shipments in transit, we are unable to source an item. As we offer more than 1000+ products, we ask you for your co-operation when trying to offer an alternative item.
CHANGES TO PRICING:
The Thread Factory makes every effort to ensure that our pricing is correct and up to date. In the event that the price of your purchases is higher than originally quoted, we will contact you immediately by email or phone to advise of such change and to gain your permission to proceed with the order. Should you not wish to proceed with your order you will be offered a full refund
If delivery is required, freight will be calculated based on the size and weight of your order. The Thread Factory uses a number of transportation companies and will endeavour to choose the option that is cheapest for you.
GOODS DAMAGED IN TRANSIT:
If you ever receive a carton or any other item from us that has been damaged in transit, never sign acceptance of this item. Immediately take a photo of the item and instruct the delivery driver to take it back to the depot as you will not accept the product/item in the damaged state. This may be determined via torn packing bags or extensively damaged cartoons. Failure to do so may result in the product warranty being void and or re-transportation fees being charged to the customer. Once you sign acceptance of the freight from the delivery company you are verifying that the goods have arrived in acceptable/usable condition.
AUTHORITY TO LEAVE (ATL):
As we DO NOT authorise second deliveries via our transportation companies, if you are NOT going to be at the shipping address between 9am and 5pm we need to have an alternative instruction regarding delivery, e.g. “If not home leave around the back of house/building”. If we are not given a special instruction, by default the order may be left at front door. If your order is stolen, taken or signed for by an un authorised signature we nor the transportation company can not be held liable for this. Always send your order to a premises that is occupied and someone you can trust to take delivery for your order.
You should not send any information or material that you consider to be confidential or proprietary, to The Thread Factory or any other person, through this website. Any information or material sent to The Thread Factory, or through this website, is deemed to be not confidential. You are deemed to grant to The Thread Factory an unrestricted, irrevocable licence to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute all materials or information sent by you to or through this website.
Unless otherwise stated, The Thread Factory, or has a valid licence to use all copyright and trade marks in the content of this website.
You must not modify, copy, adapt, store in retrieval system, reproduce, upload, post, transmit, sell, frame or embed in another website or distribute in any way any content contained on or in this website, except as expressly approved by us in writing or as permitted by law.
The information on this website is provided for personal use only. We grant you permission to store a reproduction of the material on your local computer for the sole purpose of viewing the material and to print hard copies of material for your personal information, but not commercial use.